In this project, the Southeast Comprehensive Center (SECC) is collaborating with the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) to collect stakeholder feedback for refining the state’s EL professional development (PD) plan. The SECC is supporting the Title III and EL staff with resources and tools designed to measure the effectiveness of PD it provides to local education agencies (LEAs).
- English Learner Professional Development Plan
- Performance Management System
- Improved organizational structures and processes
- Improved knowledge and skills
- Improved processes of districts and schools to positively impact EL student learning
- Increased effective implementation of evidence-based instructional and programmatic processes for ELs